What shows do you like that may (wont) make finals

thedova

There are a few shows I like that may not make finals..

Unity

Bellbrook

Mt Juliet

Ars Nova World

Emanon

Norwin

It's a tense time for everyone so you saying this is cause for the post being locked. The time is too tense. Wait until after WGI.

LOL, I love the sarcasm!!!!

:worthy:

BTW I agree with everything you have said thus far regarding "art" LOL :thumbup:

• Like 1

I think there's a good chance that many of these shows could make finals!

I agree.. thus the "may" haha Im hopeing a few of them do, but I can see some of them not making it bc of all the competition. And I am just basing some of it on rankings

Eklipse (TN) in Independent World class. They have some GREAT moments and well written choreography. I LOVE IT! (and as an alum of the group I'm pleased they are still trucking along!). I hope they make semi-finals... finals would be awesome too... :D I'll keep my hopes up.

texas guards:

James Bowie from Austin I hear is a very young group and only having attended one regional and barely making finals, I'll be cheering for them if they make semis

Claudia Taylor Johnson with their massive set, maybe in for a massive letdown

Dawson High School is playing it safe and with the fact they haven't placed very high all season their long trip to Ohio might be for nothing, also why on earth is their director taking both guards?! their JV group is a regional A in their local circuit?!

Mansfield from north Texas, despite the fact that these kids have a ton of passion and character, I'm worried they've been bitten off more than they can chew in terms of execution all of the regional runs Ive seen have been shaky

as for independent groups:

ars nova world with their confusing show concept (big sky, what does it mean?!) and scantily clad girls while they are a crowd favorite, 'm not sure how they'll fare in the chilled midwest

identity A and Open:

Identity open has been changing their program in some aspect every week and the members seem to have trouble keeping the changes in their hands

identity a is a very young guard, they have fairly achievable books, they just look so bored and flat while performing until their ending feature when out of nowhere cheesy plastic smiles erupt on their faces, they need to do something about that.

these are just my two cents

good luck to everyone just in case

texas guards:

James Bowie from Austin I hear is a very young group and only having attended one regional and barely making finals, I'll be cheering for them if they make semis

Claudia Taylor Johnson with their massive set, maybe in for a massive letdown

Dawson High School is playing it safe and with the fact they haven't placed very high all season their long trip to Ohio might be for nothing, also why on earth is their director taking both guards?! their JV group is a regional A in their local circuit?!

Mansfield from north Texas, despite the fact that these kids have a ton of passion and character, I'm worried they've been bitten off more than they can chew in terms of execution all of the regional runs Ive seen have been shaky

as for independent groups:

ars nova world with their confusing show concept (big sky, what does it mean?!) and scantily clad girls while they are a crowd favorite, 'm not sure how they'll fare in the chilled midwest

identity A and Open:

Identity open has been changing their program in some aspect every week and the members seem to have trouble keeping the changes in their hands

identity a is a very young guard, they have fairly achievable books, they just look so bored and flat while performing until their ending feature when out of nowhere cheesy plastic smiles erupt on their faces, they need to do something about that.

these are just my two cents

good luck to everyone just in case

are these the only guard in texas going to wgi?