GAS Boston

Hi All ,

This year The St. Kevin Emerald Knights are hosting "The Annual GAS Reunion" . This thing has been going on for twenty something years .Last time Kevins ran it was in 06 .What a party ! Full Corps ,Mini , Drum ensambles ,Brass groups, skits & don't forget the Chorus' .Thats right, a long tradition of great singers in Drum Corps .Hey ,you sang on the bus ,didn't you ? Drum Corps people from all over Canada & The US. will be making this annual event one to remember . So think about stopping in for the fun on the first weekend in May . Please check our fine website for all of the details. http://www.skek.net.

All the Best,

Mike D.

I'll be there. The Rebs are taking a bus up. Our party begins at 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning. Can you say ROAD TRIP! Looking forwad to seeing all of my St. Kevins friends again.

Gus

Edited by YR-Rudi
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there. The Rebs are taking a bus up. Our party begins at 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning. Can you say ROAD TRIP! Looking forwad to seeing all of my St. Kevins friends again.

Gus

This weekend ! Big party in Boston. Who else besides the Yank-Rebs is going to be there ? Lots of talent & fun for sure.....

The 2011 GAS. See you there.

Mike D

Gus, safe travels to you, Bea and the rest of the gang heading to the GAS weekend. Have a great time!!!

Hi All,

Just a "heads up" . BFDTV has just posted a 7 minute teaser video of The GAS 2011 Boston on YT. Looking forward to seeing more .What a party !!

Mike D.