Winterguard shows 2011

Kaylah

oh sweetie - I'm not sure what to tell you other than to join WGI Fan Network, then you can watch all WGI Regional event on line. My other suggestion would be to search YouTube. There are many MANY videos online but generally are difficult to find specific guards because how people name the video when they post them.

There should be a standard set like: (name of guard_show locateion_date)

Good Luck!

Don't you have to pay though to see the shows? I want to see them for free

The WGI Fan network is $39.00 and WELL worth every penny. They have archives of championships all the way back to the 70's. Attach your laptop to a tv with an HDmi cable and enjoy it on a large screen. They have performances from regionals from this year(2011) so you can sample all of your favorite groups before WGI.

So the answer is no there is no way to get any videos for free? I really don't have much money right now and would rather not pay if it isn't necessary.,

It's necessary! Share it with friends. Have them come over for a color guard party and charge $5 a person! Like a pay per view. None of us would be paying if it the material was available for free!