BHOF Championships

Hi All,

I know everybody is looking forward to this Sat.16th in Bridgeport ,Conn. Just thought I would send out a little reminder. The Buglers Hall of Fame Champoinship & Banquet will be The place to be if you want your fill of pure Drum Corps entertainment. The show is loaded top to bottom with talent .I know all of us at St. Kevins can't wait. Do not miss this show !!

all the Best,

Mike D.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All,

I know everybody is looking forward to this Sat.16th in Bridgeport ,Conn. Just thought I would send out a little reminder. The Buglers Hall of Fame Champoinship & Banquet will be The place to be if you want your fill of pure Drum Corps entertainment. The show is loaded top to bottom with talent .I know all of us at St. Kevins can't wait. Do not miss this show !!

all the Best,

Mike D.

Yup ... gonna be a GREAT day of I&E entertainment and a Gala Banquet in the evening to induct the BHOF Class of 2011 ... St. Kevin's, CT Alumni, Selden, Brassmen, Sunrisers Reunion Ensemble, the ROMEOS TRIO and many more will be at the Holiday Inn in Bridgeport starting at noon with Ritchee Price and Scott Friend playing the National Anthem!

Andy "you cordial BHOF I&E MC" Lisko

This championship says "Buglers Hall Of Fame" but it also features 3 percussion ensembles!

If you want to see some top notch drumming, get there by noon!

You won't be disappointed! :thumbup:

The BFDTV cameras will be there to capture the excitement and fun!

Anybody interested in an "instant" DVD of your INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE see us at the show - or send a note to us at BFDTV@comcast.net prior to the show so we can make sure we have you covered. The cost is $10 per DVD.

BFDTV will also be capturing the induction ceremony's speeches and activities for a DVD to be produced and made available as a souvenir of the night. Look for more information at the show.

See you all there!

The BFDTV cameras will be there to capture the excitement and fun!

Anybody interested in an "instant" DVD of your INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE see us at the show - or send a note to us at BFDTV@comcast.net prior to the show so we can make sure we have you covered. The cost is $10 per DVD.

BFDTV will also be capturing the induction ceremony's speeches and activities for a DVD to be produced and made available as a souvenir of the night. Look for more information at the show.

See you all there!

YAY!!! ... make sure you get my good profile!!!! (oh boy ... watch the comments on this one)

:cool:

sounds like it will be another super, event filled weekend....shame I gotta miss it Andy, guess ya don't haveta have a booster seat and 'kiddie meal' for me....good luck to all my brothers and sisters of the BHOF and to all performers: :do good; don't suck" ($1 to bob Gaff)

YAY!!! ... make sure you get my good profile!!!! (oh boy ... watch the comments on this one)

:cool:

Listed with the exhibition corps is the Banzini Brothers. Pardon my lack of Drum Corps Knowledge :tongue: but just who are they?

Listed with the exhibition corps is the Banzini Brothers. Pardon my lack of Drum Corps Knowledge :tongue: but just who are they?

Seriously, you never heard of The Flying Banzini Brothers Brass & Trapeeze Act? ... hmmm ... appeared several times on the Ed Sullivan Show in the 60's ... guess we'll just have to see how high the ceilings are at the Holiday Inn to see what apparatus they bring ... OH MY!!!!

:-)

Seriously, you never heard of The Flying Banzini Brothers Brass & Trapeeze Act? ... hmmm ... appeared several times on the Ed Sullivan Show in the 60's ... guess we'll just have to see how high the ceilings are at the Holiday Inn to see what apparatus they bring ... OH MY!!!!

:-)

Man....Was that fun or what !!??!! What a day..that room was filled with talent & the World Famous Banzini Bros. brought the house down !Great way to close out another super BHOF show. Thanks to all involved for a great day of Drum Corps.

All the Best,

Mike D.