Pacificaires....what?

FIRST OFF:

I'm not here to bash Pacificaires

BUT, I really don't understand WHY they did so well. They had awful catching technique...I understand that they all had the SAME weak technique....but still...weak technique wins I guess. Shouldn't catching SOLID be the standard technique. IMO, The only reason they did so well was because they can dance well. I understand that dancing and looking graceful while doing the work is VERY important, but this is colorguard. You shouldn't score so well just because you can dance amazing, but can't catch solid. Also, there was nothing innovative about their show, I am not saying they should have been as far out there as Onyx, but USF and Alta Marea had much better show concepts. What was their show about anyways? Riding a train and coming home? How original.

This is just my opinion, I'm not asking for people to tell me I'm wrong, but I do want to hear other people's opinions. :)

I dont think it is because of their movement, b/c South Shore doesnt move as well as other they beat, but still won Gold!

FIRST OFF:

I'm not here to bash Pacificaires

BUT, I really don't understand WHY they did so well. They had awful catching technique...I understand that they all had the SAME weak technique....but still...weak technique wins I guess. Shouldn't catching SOLID be the standard technique. IMO, The only reason they did so well was because they can dance well. I understand that dancing and looking graceful while doing the work is VERY important, but this is colorguard. You shouldn't score so well just because you can dance amazing, but can't catch solid. Also, there was nothing innovative about their show, I am not saying they should have been as far out there as Onyx, but USF and Alta Marea had much better show concepts. What was their show about anyways? Riding a train and coming home? How original.

This is just my opinion, I'm not asking for people to tell me I'm wrong, but I do want to hear other people's opinions. :)

They worked their ##### off this year to get t where they got to this year. They made history this year( if you didn't know) OH and last year too BTW. first team outside of USA to win gold and then got bumped to OPEN class and won again! The judges didn't get it wrong. Awful catching technique? REALLY.... and if u didn't know what you wrote is Bashing Pacifcaires. Were you in the team that got 15th? sorry bud. maybe you should work harder! GOODLUCK. their show was amazingly innovative! Maybe against bashing you should watch and learn!!!! Never to late to learn good attitude and hard work.

• Like 1

They worked their ##### off this year to get t where they got to this year. They made history this year( if you didn't know) OH and last year too BTW. first team outside of USA to win gold and then got bumped to OPEN class and won again! The judges didn't get it wrong. Awful catching technique? REALLY.... and if u didn't know what you wrote is Bashing Pacifcaires. Were you in the team that got 15th? sorry bud. maybe you should work harder! GOODLUCK. their show was amazingly innovative! Maybe against bashing you should watch and learn!!!! Never to late to learn good attitude and hard work.

The success of the team is determined by the team, so don't tell me to work harder personally, thank you. And please point out one thing in their show that was remotely innovative? I understand they were very clean...but I'm not talking about their cleanliness. I do have a good attitude...I could have been much ruder about my opinion.

• Like 1

Their double equiptment work.... The way their show flowed and kept its concepts. Train tracks with their equiptment was so creative instead of just painting it on the floor which alot of guards do their show was just amazing and flawless. Those young girls beat 20 year olds. And I understand if your jealous.

• Like 2

The innovation came from their superb minimalist presentation(and for the originator of this post that doesn't mean they didn't do anything). Strong in all areas, this was a total package. Kudos for a beautiful show that intrigued without overload!!! As for the comment about not working harder personally...oy...it explains alot. The success of the team is determined by the team and the team is only as strong as its weakest link..you figure it out. = ) But again, wonderful job Pacificaires!!!

• Like 1