Two Sets of DCA Weekend Tickets For Sale

JimF-LowBari

Last few years my wife and I have been going to DCA Weekend with a couple members of the Hanover Lancers and sitting as a group at Prelims/Alumni Spec/Finals. This year due to health concerns with some family members, we feel it would be better to stay home. The tickets have already been purchased so now looking for someone (or some two) to purchase them from us. The group we sit with are our freinds and have been involved with Drum Corps for years so looking for a good "fit" with whoever buys the tickets.

Tickets are with the Lancer who sets up everything so do not have them at hand. Off the top of my head they are in the lower section and around the 45 yard line. Will post the exact seats when I get the information. Anyone who has been near us the last few years should remember us as we see a lot of familiar faces.

If anyone is interested please PM me, even if you just have questions.

Thanks...

Just an update that I pulled the ticket info from the DCA site:

DCA Championship VIP Package

LOWER LEVEL

Package includes tickets for all three shows and a program. Same seats for all shows.

Reserved Seats Inside the 40s - LOWER LEVEL

price $146 - per set of tickets

From what I remember the seats are a few rows uphill from the section enterance/landing. IOW - few rows from the top of the Lower Section.

Know these are pricey tickets so not going to hold my breath that I can sell both sets at face value. If you're not interested in all the shows or just looking for one seat please let me know and we can talk. If you can only make one of the shows why not treat yourself to the premium seats. If I sell I want it to be a good experience for the buyer and my corpsmates who will be in that row (and yes they will talk to you :smile: ).

Also hoping I don't end up with $292 worth of programs.

Edited by JimF-LowBari