Blessed Sacrament Show

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights show May 21, Secaucus, NJ -- Ten corps.

Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights show May 21, Secaucus, NJ -- Ten corps.

YES, What a Great Show it will be. I just looked at www.cavalcadeofmusic.net

Here are just SOME of the 11 Corps:

Bayonne Bridgemen - Boston Crusaders Sr - Holy Name/Garfield Cadets - NY Skyliners Alumni - Reilly Raiders Alumni - Selden Cadets - St. Rita's Brassmen - Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights and MORE!

At a Beautiful "Performing Arts Center". So the sight and Sound should be Great also.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Is that THE Cadets,........or an alumni corps?

It's the alumni corps.

that's cool.................I didn't know there was one?,...............are they based out of PA or NJ?,..............are they tied to YEA?

Don't know all that much about them, I'm sure others on here can answetr better than I, but these are guys from the old Garfield/Holy Name cadets from the 50's and 60's. According to their website, they have no official connection to the DCI corps. They practice in Garfield, NJ.

Hey everyone, sorry for the highjack....while you are sitting around Secaucus, waiting for your performance...come on down to Secaucus HS, where the Caballeros will be rehearsing on the same day of this show. There is the annual Memorial Day parade in the morning, and shortly after they finish, they will go over to Secaucus HS to finish out the day learning drill, and rehearsing their closer.

Secaucus High School

11 Mill Ridge Road

Secaucus, NJ 07094

Come on down, check us out. If you are on the fence about marching this year, this will be a good opportunity to check the corps out and give a committment to the corps. We have 2 or 3 brass spots open, and the brass book is the one of the best I have played in many years!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Hey everyone, sorry for the highjack....while you are sitting around Secaucus, waiting for your performance...come on down to Secaucus HS, where the Caballeros will be rehearsing on the same day of this show. There is the annual Memorial Day parade in the morning, and shortly after they finish, they will go over to Secaucus HS to finish out the day learning drill, and rehearsing their closer.

Secaucus High School

11 Mill Ridge Road

Secaucus, NJ 07094

Come on down, check us out. If you are on the fence about marching this year, this will be a good opportunity to check the corps out and give a committment to the corps. We have 2 or 3 brass spots open, and the brass book is the one of the best I have played in many years!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Hey Frank ... good luck to you and the Cabs this season ... wow ... has it really been 11 years since you last competed with them?

Listen ... after your rehearsal, stop by Charlie Krajewski's in Secaucus on Paterson Plank Rd. - Sky Alumni will be gathering there after the BS show ... always a wild 'n crazy time when Sky is at Charlie's Corner! ...

9195144.JPG

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

Hey Frank ... good luck to you and the Cabs this season ... wow ... has it really been 11 years since you last competed with them?

Listen ... after your rehearsal, stop by Charlie Krajewski's in Secaucus on Paterson Plank Rd. - Sky Alumni will be gathering there after the BS show ... always a wild 'n crazy time when Sky is at Charlie's Corner! ...

9195144.JPG

Thanks Andy...

I wish I could stop in....but unfortuantely a business trip is taking me away tomorrow and I will not return until next Thursday. :thumbdown:

It sucks, but work has to support my hobby! Without it, I have no hobby!

Thanks Andy...

I wish I could stop in....but unfortuantely a business trip is taking me away tomorrow and I will not return until next Thursday. :thumbdown:

It sucks, but work has to support my hobby! Without it, I have no hobby!

The GOOD news is that WE'LL PROBABLY STILL BE THERE!!!!!!

• Like 1