Minicorps in the South

Drop us a line down in Houston and let us know what you have in mind:

www.gulfcoastsound.org

info@gulfcoastsound.org

Ed,

I first thought you meant a mini-corps in Nashville and Atlanta but after talking this weekend I understand you meant people coming to the Rocketeers.

Thought I would bring this back to the top.

Just curious as to who thinks they have enough interest in their area to start a mini corps? We started with 3 eight months ago and are now at 14 horns!

Yes I was replying to the fact you started with 3 horns and now at 14.

After seeing Mini Corps this weekend I am ready to take things to the next level. Who else in the South is ready to get started on a mini corps in your area. JUST DO IT!

I am really shocked that the Atlanta CorpsVets have never tried to revive the mini corps they once had. There are a lot of DCA age outs there especially since they have gone to a younger more athletic style of programming.

I would think Florida would also be a prime candidate for it as well as TExas. Given the fact that DCA finals are in Annapolis in 2012 it sure would be nice to have some Representative corps there from the south.