Help Us Win! Endorse/Vote for SoCal Dream

SoCal Dream [Dream Association] has been nominated to receive $250,000, but only if we earned the most overall votes. In order for us to win we need to move to Phase II and the only way this can happen is that you endorse Dream in Phase I, which ends on June 11, 2011.

Vote for Dream every day.

givesback_banner_468x60_version_2.gif

dreamheader.jpg

SoCal Dream [Dream Association] has been nominated to receive $250,000, but only if we earned the most overall votes. We need to move to Phase II and the only way that can happen is that you endorse Dream in Phase I which end June 11, 2011.

Please vote for Dream and sharing it on Facebook or Twitter. The Best part is you can vote for Dream every day.

http://www.vivint.com/givesbackproject/charity/205

Just gave you guys my vote for today ,and you got mine yesterday .Come on people help this corps out VOTE

Just gave you guys my vote for today ,and you got mine yesterday .Come on people help this corps out VOTE just voted you again guys best of luck on the grant .

Thank you for your vote...

Please help SoCal Dream Drum & Bugle Corps by endorsing / Vote for Dream Association of California on the Vivint Gives Back Project. Vivint is giving away $1.25 million dollars to local charities and I want Dream Association of California to win. The Best Part is you can vote every day

http://www.vivint.co...ect/charity/205

Edited by darkman