who is really worthy

I have been thinking over the last few months and I don't understand how come South Shore Drill Team isn't in the race for any of these community voting programs-Pepsi or Chase- those type of things I mean the article about South Shore from the New York Times (www.nytimes.com/2011/04/24/us/24cncdrill.html?_r=2) practically broke my heart, these kids work so hard and they have to come to Dayton like that?! it just isn't right. Does anyone else think this way or am I a bleeding heart?

they probably just didn't apply or found out about it, like I did after it was too late.

I think group involved in guard deserves it!!!

Probably didn't apply in time. We had to apply several months ago for this month's Pepsi Refresh (well, not ATX, per se, but our funding organization Austin Stars Performing Arts Association).

If you'd like to help, there are two ways you can vote:

One: text 107041 to this number: 73774. Standard text messaging rates apply.

Two: visit http://refresheverything.com/austinstarspaa (or this shortcut: http://pep.si/jJSgL7 ) and click the “vote for this idea” button. This method requires that you create an account on Pepsi’s “refresh everything” website, but you can also find other causes to vote for.

You can vote using both methods one time per day (2 votes total per day, per person). Voting lasts until the end of June.