Which Corps has the Fittest Members?

The biggest fitness challenge facing modern DC is cardio. Granted contras, baris and euphs need to have a certain amount of upper body strength, but modern drills are very demanding cardio wise. When it comes to cardio, females are just as capable as males, thus there is no advantage being all male. In fact body weight is cardio’s biggest enemy and since most females weigh less than males, the advantage tilts to females.

This is true

BUT

Thats in a perfect world. I honestly doubt every girl in this activity is at the same level as every other guy in drum corps. Keep in mind some girls might have the physical strength, but lack the mental strength to keep pushing. From experience i have seen girls break down far more than i have guys.

Really? Because i was pretty sure crown and phantom had the "bigger" people in the top 8. As for cavaliers, im sure maybe 1 or 2 guys were border line too big and just right. AS where i saw atleast a dozen at crown in 2009. I'm not sexiest, but i'd bet money that an all male drum corps would be the most intense.

That totally explains why Madison won last se- wait...That was the Blue Devils...

That totally explains why the Cavaliers won last se- wait...That was still the Blue Devils...

That totally explains why Madison had the hardest sho- wait...That was a handful of other co-ed corps...

That totally explains why Madison had the skinni- wait...

Do you see how this isn't stacking up?

Edited by DrillmanSop06
  • Like 3

That totally explains why Madison won last se- wait...That was the Blue Devils...

That totally explains why the Cavaliers won last se- wait...That was still the Blue Devils...

That totally explains why Madison had the hardest sho- wait...That was a handful of other co-ed corps...

Lol. Winning has nothing to do with intensity/difficulty. I think you just wanted a chance to lash out at me

Anyways, you mean to tell me you don't think mad world was one of the more challenging shows last year? If so, you need to get your eyes checked. Sir.

• Like 1

Going waaayyyy out on a limb, I'm going to say United States Marine Coprs. :tongue:

You tell them that they're fat.

• Like 5

Why not? Girls in other corps pull of drills that are harder than Cavies drills year in and year out. Yes, harder drills. Not more effective than the Cavies, but harder.

Riiiight. I have yet to see a drum corps show that more intense than four corners, spin cycle or Billy Joel. Don't bring up any of those shows from the 80's or 90's. We all know they weren't anywhere near as crazy as it is now. They have been constantly pushing the demand of the activity visually since the early 2000s.

Riiiight. I have yet to see a drum corps show that more intense than four corners, spin cycle or Billy Joel. Don't bring up any of those shows from the 80's or 90's. We all know they weren't anywhere near as crazy as it is now. They have been constantly pushing the demand of the activity visually since the early 2000s.

LOL okay

I think this is where you're supposed to start throwing around internet memes or claim to be a "troll".

Edited by Rifuarian

How do you know who had the "hardest" shows. Did you perform them all? I'm relatively sure you didn't and probably have no clue how hard half of the drum corps shows are for any corps whether they look difficult to you or not.

Edited by adub
  • Like 1