LIVE Dan Acheson Interview tonight at 8pm

Tonight at 8 pm EDT the Marching Roundtable is conducting a live interview with DCI Executive Director Dan Acheson. Come listen in and ask him some questions that you want answered!

Dan Acheson Interview at 8 pm

To ask Dan questions (and you can also listen to it straight from there as well) go to Marching Roundtable's Facebook Fan Page.

Come join us and enjoy!!!

Edited by John Bogenschutz

DAN ACHESON IS A SOCK PUPPET! WHY LISTEN TO HIM? OR HAVE YOU NOT HAD YOUR FILL OF PABLUM THIS EVENING?

JUST CURIOS.......

• Like 1

DAN ACHESON IS A SOCK PUPPET! WHY LISTEN TO HIM? OR HAVE YOU NOT HAD YOUR FILL OF PABLUM THIS EVENING?

JUST CURIOS.......

haven't been paying attention this last year have you?

Very true John. I was not sure what to expect but I thought the podcast was very informative. He seemed to be geniune and appeared to be truly interested in the activity. I thought his answers to the questions posed by the listeners were substantive and candid. Good job to all at the MRT and to Mr. Acheson.

Edited by marksil1

Be much better if Dan went live on Chat Roulette ...

• Like 2

By the way, for anybody who missed the interview you will be able to listen to it next Thursday (the 16th) at Marching Roundtable.

If you want something to keep you busy today's podcast has Jim Coates talking about how Carolina Crown designs their shows!

Thanks for listening!