Great Guard Moments of 2011?

Blue Devils spin and move with a maturity that is seldom seen in drumcorps. The level of poise with epuipment is spot on. I have always enjoyed watching them perform for many years. This year is really a special one.

You are so right Blue devils make very difficult moves ,spins tosses, look easy. They are without a doubt the best I have ever watched.

Edited by mondocane1970

SCV WGI staff is Scouts guard staff. (drill and equipment)

I knew that they weren't really affiliated with the corps except in name, but what I was describing looks similar. BTW, doesn't SCV WG have a lot in BD corps?

Cadets poles.

Definately. When the entire corp forms a block and has the poles it's very very cool.

Here's a couple I like:

Crown's flag feature bottom right of the field during Paint it Black

Cavies - pretty much anything they do on rifle - but there's one part in the opener when they toss from the butt of the rifle and catch it with one hand on a silent part of the music that is incredible

Phantom - the first big hit when the guard comes together in the middle of the field - that is a very tasty dance moment

Cadets - the Angel flag work in Amazing Grace is awesome

Vanguard - the closer flag work - once they start spinning on the ground until the end

Blue Stars - the flag work is insane !

Later,

Mike

I LOVE the Cadets flag work during Amazing Grace. It is some of the most beautful and emotive ballad flag work I have ever seen.

Jason