Sevierville, TN

i still dont understnad why Crossmen cant get a break anybody have the answer?

Crossmen are doing great this year! Fantastic show with a perfect level of demand. Great guard, great percussion, great brass, great music. The crowd loves it. I'd like to see them moving up in the ranks, too, but I think the most important thing Crossmen can do is exactly what they are doing: putting on an entertaining show that makes their fans happy and wins new fans at every performance! :thumbup:

Crossmen are doing great this year! Fantastic show with a perfect level of demand. Great guard, great percussion, great brass, great music. The crowd loves it. I'd like to see them moving up in the ranks, too, but I think the most important thing Crossmen can do is exactly what they are doing: putting on an entertaining show that makes their fans happy and wins new fans at every performance! :thumbup:

I agree with this. The only thing I think that is difficult, is separating the competitive aspect from the "just perform and don't care about the scores" aspect. We can sit in the stands and do it, but the poor kids on the field that are working so hard to get an improvement, and feel like they should be ahead of X, Y or Z corps, that is where I have the "judging" problem. Not fair to anyone of them up and down the line.

Kudos to the kids in EVERY corps for the hard work and great performances they are putting out this year!!!

I will say this about the Sevierville scores. They had more to do with a missing Vis. Performance judge than by anything else.

Let's see this weekend in Allensville how it all shakes up.

I still see Colts and Crossmen battling but not catching Troopers or Academy.

I see a good fight between Academy, Troopers and Glassmen shaping up.

And none of these corps catching Spirit.