Crossmen mid season stall again

I think this is probably the best Crossmen corps since 2004.... it's just that their nearest competition is also getting better each year. I think one could make the argument they could be beating the Colts, or maybe even Academy.... but really all of the other corps above them have more mature sounds, more demanding shows (at least visually), and are executing at a higher level. Just because they are not moving up in placement, or even score does not mean they aren't getting better.

yep. Look, Rome wasn't built in a day. it took Madison a few years to get back up to where they are now. Crossmen are rebuilding a brand that was allowed to die. I think for the first time in several years, the crowd at Allentown is going to be thrilled to see them and thrilled when they have seen them.....which hasn't been the case recently.

This year is step 1....rebuild the Crossmen legacy. they do that, and things will grow.

• Like 1