BU SHOW DEDICATED TO KID BELL

Help Brooklyn United as we get ready for The Bobby BellaRosa Memorial Music Under The Bridge show being held Saturday October 15th at The Ridgefield Park Elks . Bobbys kids have granted permission for the change of name of our show to honor this great man. We're selling full page ads in our program @ $100 > half page $50 > inside cover $200. We also have $5 50/50 tickets.Please send checks payable Brooklyn United 7401 4th Ave 3C Brooklyn, NY 11209 or check us out on the web. You can also buy 50/50 via paypal by clicking add to cart on web. Or just see me & I can give you info send program add forms so on. If you group would like donate time & perform PLEASE let me know. Come sit in with BU. We always use music stands > music on web. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Edited by BROOKLYNUNITED

Bobbys son will continue with Heritage so continue to send him your stories.

Help Brooklyn United as we get ready for The Bobby BellaRosa Memorial Music Under The Bridge show being held Saturday October 15th at The Ridgefield Park Elks . Bobbys kids have granted permission for the change of name of our show to honor this great man. We're selling full page ads in our program @ $100 > half page $50 > inside cover $200. We also have $5 50/50 tickets.Please send checks payable Brooklyn United 7401 4th Ave 3C Brooklyn, NY 11209 or check us out on the web. You can also buy 50/50 via paypal by clicking add to cart on web. Or just see me & I can give you info send program add forms so on. If you group would like donate time & perform PLEASE let me know. Come sit in with BU. We always use music stands > music on web. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Tom I am not sure if you know this...but Saturday October 15 is the date of the 65th Anniversary NY Skyliner Dinner...Mark

Oh boy I hope you two great groups can resolve that conflict! Bobby deserves a show in his honor and Sky's 65th anniversary dinner deserves full attendance.

This is an impasse that deserves bi-partisan, intelligent mediation, unlike - I don't know - the debt ceiling? The economy?

You guys have to be able to do better than the Executive and Legislative branch. I have faith in you both.

Oh boy I hope you two great groups can resolve that conflict! Bobby deserves a show in his honor and Sky's 65th anniversary dinner deserves full attendance.

This is an impasse that deserves bi-partisan, intelligent mediation, unlike - I don't know - the debt ceiling? The economy?

You guys have to be able to do better than the Executive and Legislative branch. I have faith in you both.

Ray I was only trying to be helpful...figured that maybe nobody realized that both events were being held on the same date...and am not sure how many people this would be a conflict for....

Could be a win-win, Ray ... BU's show has always been an early start show (2-3 o'clock) ... Sky's Dinner will be later in the evening ... those that want to can pay tribute to Bobby and visit the BU show in Ridgefield Park for the early festivities and then trek onto Hasbrouck Heights for Sky's 65th Dinner Dance ...

I don't see a huge conflict for the Sky guys and gals ... last year we had a parade in the afternoon ... changed ... and then "presto", it was Happy Hour for the dinner!

Andy "I'll probably attend both ... I'm MCing the latter" Lisko

Edited by ajlisko

Could be a win-win, Ray ... BU's show has always been an early start show (2-3 o'clock) ... Sky's Dinner will be later in the evening ... those that want to can pay tribute to Bobby and visit the BU show in Ridgefield Park for the early festivities and then trek onto Hasbrouck Heights for Sky's 65th Dinner Dance ...

I don't see a huge conflict for the Sky guys and gals ... last year we had a parade in the afternoon ... changed ... and then "presto", it was Happy Hour for the dinner!

Uhhh, Andy....that parade was in the late morning. Don't tell me the pain killers were so strong you don't remember strapping on a snare for that gig!

Uhhh, Andy....that parade was in the late morning. Don't tell me the pain killers were so strong you don't remember strapping on a snare for that gig!

Ooops ... ya got me there Larry ... I don't even remember what town the parade was in ... I haven't seen a start time yet for the BU show but, will still try to stop in at the beginning, toast Bobby at the Elk's bar ... then head over to the VFW ... where I'll toast Bobby again ...

Andy "back to playing Air Horn in parades" Lisko

good to hear Andy -how you been? How's your mom doing?