BIG SOUNDS IN MOTION 2011 - This Saturday!

packing a jacket just in case, but hey, Reading has rain before and made it work!

Big Sounds is going ahead as scheduled. Please bring appropriate attire for the weather (umbrellas don't work well in a stadium setting--water running down the backs and legs of people in front and behind you!). As advertised, the show is rain or shine. All these fine corps want to get a score for seeding for prelims in Rochester, not to mention performing at their best for you. Hope to see you all there.

This is the horse's mouth, over and out.

Amy L. Snook, Madame Chairman

Big Sounds in Motion

I'm praying that Irene decides she doesn't like us and goes out to sea

i'm with you frank!

well, it can rain all it wants sunday, so long as it doesn't rain saturday During the show.

"Home Show!" Miss you Geoff, as my profile indicates!

No disrespect to other show organizers but, and with my own bias included; No one does it better than Amy and her crew. This crowd gives it up........For everyone!

Big Sounds is going ahead as scheduled. Please bring appropriate attire for the weather (umbrellas don't work well in a stadium setting--water running down the backs and legs of people in front and behind you!). As advertised, the show is rain or shine. All these fine corps want to get a score for seeding for prelims in Rochester, not to mention performing at their best for you. Hope to see you all there.

Big Sounds in Motion

This is the other end of the horse, echoing Amy's sentiments.....

We're all a seaworthy crew - so no threatened sprinkling is going to keep all of these fine corps from delivering phenmoenal performances for some of the best fans out there!

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Big Sounds in Motion

wow. I can't picture you as a horse

I appreciate that, Jeff, and will take it as a compliment. I note you didn't say you couldn't see Tom as a horse!

well...Tom isn't whole horse anyways. maybe just one end :tongue:

well...Tom isn't whole horse anyways. maybe just one end :tongue:

I already made the joke about myself to prevent folks like you from doing it! But clearly you couldn't help yourself. :tongue:

But if we must, I am indeed a horse's *** who's looking forward to Big Sounds in Motion this Saturday!

[the lamest bump since I first posted here]

I already made the joke about myself to prevent folks like you from doing it! But clearly you couldn't help yourself. :tongue:

But if we must, I am indeed a horse's *** who's looking forward to Big Sounds in Motion this Saturday!

[the lamest bump since I first posted here]

I couldnt resist :devil: