Question about "Renegades"

dbg

Back to the original post, the true meaning of "7" is something you have to experience as a member or a fan.

I have to agree, my West Coast friend. Planning to catch the corps at the NEW rehearsal site on Thursday or Friday. BTW I owe you a beer or three.

I also had not every heard of a Sr. corps called shockwave in the area. There was a JR. Corps called shockwave where all the members ended up quitting because of the director. Are you sure it was a senior corps Jeff because that seems a little weird that they would have the same name and the same situation with the director.

I'm pretty sure that it was a Senior Corps, as I was the Brass Instructor! :tongue:

Don't tell. Don't EVER tell. It's like the Cavs "Splooie" or PR's "SUTA". It keeps people wondering and gives them something to ponder until the cows come home. :tongue:

Wow !!! all this talk about "7" and the Renegades right before DCA Championships. Iam loving it. Most of what the other posters have written is true. The early starters of the "Bay Area" Renegades did include Al Chan ( Cathay/Pinole Princemen), Brandon Wilson (BDB Drum Major/Drummer), Mike Rogala (Fulton Gauchos/Syracuse Brigadiers) and Mike Nash (Chevaliers /SSF Conquistador).

The "San Francisco" Renegades moved onto the DCA stage when Lee Rudnicki (Crossmen, Garfield, SCV) enlisted the help of Chris Nalls (Knight Raiders, BD), Dave Watrous (Spirit of Sunnyvale, BD), Kent Cater (SCV) and many others.

Back to the original post, the true meaning of "7" is something you have to experience as a member or a fan.

Come check out the Renegades this weekend in Rochester ... then maybe "7" will have a special meaning for you.

And if they ever place 7th in DCA Finals everyone gets a RING. :thumbup: