Fans of Minnesota Brass, You're Invited!

Fans of Minnesota Brass are invited to join us for a very special event on Friday, September 2 in Rochester as we kick off our next capital campaign. Many of our alumni and donors have already received personal invitations, but I wanted to let our East Coast fans know of this special opportunity to support the corps.

Drive to Excellence Launch Party

Because of your support, Minnesota Brass continues to reach new levels of excellence on the field and off. We invite you to join us during the DCA Championship weekend in Rochester, New York to celebrate our current success and learn about the next step in the corps' journey.

Drive to Excellence, our capital campaign for the future, will provide Minnesota Brass with critical equipment necessary to continue sustain and grow our success

Friday, September 2, 2011 6-7 p.m.

Tapas 177 Lounge

177 Saint Paul Street

Rochester, NY 14604

Please RSVP to Susan Fisher or PM to me

Tapas 177 Lounge is just a few blocks from the Riverside Convention Center in downtown Rochester.

I wish I could be there, Eric. I'd love to hear what you guys are doing, but I'll be setting up video stuff for the mini-corps competition!