Weekend Thoughts - Alumni Spectacular

Thanks everyone for the clarification on the two Caballeros corps. I didn't think you could really do both, but we couldn't quite figure it out. Now we know.

I just got done eating dinner with my parents and when they asked about my weekend I found myself mostly talking about the Alumni Spectacular and Bugles Across America finale. They really enjoyed my impersonation of a Scout House wooden soldier. :smile: I hope to get them to their first DCA Championships this year or next.

Cathie, glad you enjoyed the show (ours and everyone else!)

I got to stand in front of you guys before you went on, in the lot, and LOVED what I was hearing. Have always been a fan of the team from Sactown, and was LOVING Breaking Up/Lover Come Back. To see Carl bust out the salute during lot warmup made me smile. Loved what I heard, and really look forward to seeing you guys again next year!

GREAT seeing you again Frank!! thumbup.gif

Thank you for your offer, it IS greatly appreciated, I wish I was going to be at the stadium more during the weekend so it would have worked for us... worthy.gif

Thanks everyone for the clarification on the two Caballeros corps. I didn't think you could really do both, but we couldn't quite figure it out. Now we know.

I just got done eating dinner with my parents and when they asked about my weekend I found myself mostly talking about the Alumni Spectacular and Bugles Across America finale. They really enjoyed my impersonation of a Scout House wooden soldier. :smile: I hope to get them to their first DCA Championships this year or next.

Cathie

Way back in 2002, I marched both Caballeros corps at the same time. I was asked to fill a contra blank in the competing corps, and whenever our two corps were at the same show, I did both. In Scranton that year, I marched Prelims, Alumni and Finals. I then stayed with the competing corps for the next 3 years and returned to the Alumni in 2007. I am sill marching with the Alumni

Cathie, glad you enjoyed the show (ours and everyone else!)

I got to stand in front of you guys before you went on, in the lot, and LOVED what I was hearing. Have always been a fan of the team from Sactown, and was LOVING Breaking Up/Lover Come Back. To see Carl bust out the salute during lot warmup made me smile. Loved what I heard, and really look forward to seeing you guys again next year!

Thanks so much for the compliments. Performing for everyone was a blast and hopefully we'll be invited back to the Spectacular again, but I'm not quite sure how that process works.

Cathie

Way back in 2002, I marched both Caballeros corps at the same time. I was asked to fill a contra blank in the competing corps, and whenever our two corps were at the same show, I did both. In Scranton that year, I marched Prelims, Alumni and Finals. I then stayed with the competing corps for the next 3 years and returned to the Alumni in 2007. I am sill marching with the Alumni

I'm not going to lie. I'm tired just reading this description. :blink: Kudos to you man.