Change In Leadership At Forte

I really hope they aren't smiling. In this time when corps are going inactive faster than we have them starting up, we need groups to stick around, not fall apart.

I know I personally will be devastated if Forte and Revolution aren't back on the field next year. Regardless of what mistakes have been made by people, we need to support rather than tear down groups when problems arise.

Good luck Forte, I hope we see you next year!!!

John Donovan

Director Racine Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps

Your right. Smiling is the wrong word...a bad choice in wording.

I really hope they aren't smiling. In this time when corps are going inactive faster than we have them starting up, we need groups to stick around, not fall apart.

I know I personally will be devastated if Forte and Revolution aren't back on the field next year. Regardless of what mistakes have been made by people, we need to support rather than tear down groups when problems arise.

Good luck Forte, I hope we see you next year!!!

John Donovan

Director Racine Scouts Drum and Bugle Corps

Well said, Donovan, well said.

More surprising the more I hear about it.

Trust me....more will follow this announcement. And if I was Crossmen and Genesis...I'd be smiling right now.

That is possibly one of the most ignorant statements EVER in the history of DCP (and believe me, over the years we have had MORE than our share of ignorant statements!)... If ANYONE at ANY other corps in the activity is happy about problems at Revo and Forte, then they are in the activity for all the wrong reasons and need to get out now.

Unbelievable.

And besides... Who said anything about there being "problems" at Forte? Chris took a corps that was well and truly dying (if not already dead), sorted out leadership and financial issues, moved them to a more stable location and sewed the seeds for the future growth of the organisation. Now someone else is taking the reigns and running with it. Where's the problem?

Edited by Cainan
A further thought came to mind....
  • Like 1

That is possibly one of the most ignorant statements EVER in the history of DCP (and believe me, over the years we have had MORE than our share of ignorant statements!)... If ANYONE at ANY other corps in the activity is happy about problems at Revo and Forte, then they are in the activity for all the wrong reasons and need to get out now.

Unbelievable.

And besides... Who said anything about there being "problems" at Forte? Chris took a corps that was well and truly dying (if not already dead), sorted out leadership and financial issues, moved them to a more stable location and sewed the seeds for the future growth of the organisation. Now someone else is taking the reigns and running with it. Where's the problem?

First, go to this corps' website. Look at the name you see with just about every link...write down this name. This person is VERY connected with the corps. Then, PM me. I have something to share about this person and it might change your mind abut the "quality" of my post.

First, go to this corps' website. Look at the name you see with just about every link...write down this name. This person is VERY connected with the corps. Then, PM me. I have something to share about this person and it might change your mind abut the "quality" of my post.

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SEE IT! This could be bad. Do you know what I know, Tom?

• Like 1

OH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SEE IT! This could be bad. Do you know what I know, Tom?

I know of a soccer league in Kentucky and one other arraingment I also heard of.

It really comes down to how his all happened and how last year's staff has not received the payment they EARNED for the work they performed this season for Forte. Yet, at the same time, instruments are sold/being sold and there are reports of the corps currently flush with cash. Also, there was this potential deal, but with Mr. Green out of the picture, I have already copied the company in question who was floating this deal and given them some information to chew on. No need to potentially soil their name in all of this.

And I might be encouraged to back off if this wasn't such a blatant slam job performed by a group of folks who really should be better than this. So, either they make this right or, it's game on. And, yes...I have information in my possession and even more on the way. Kids and parents should do plenty of checks on the not-for-profit groups they sign up and give thousands of dollars to. Ethics in business....that's what this is about.