Fusion Announces Open House

Great day yesterday, best overall turnout ever for Fusion, Good food, Little comedy by our special guest and a great mix of returnees and new members.

Playing through the opening statement of this year show you could already FEEL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!12.

All in all very good start to the season now on to the Maryland Open House this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!12.

And yes lots of Pics and a sample sound bite to follow.

A great day indeed Ralph. I had to work in the am and ended up getting stuck there longer than I had hoped. As I told the staff, walking in later in the day it was like a parent who takes your kid out for a ride on their tricycles with the training wheels and one day, you come home from work and your kid is on the bike, racing down the road without the training wheels. What a feeling that was.

A great day was had by all and I'd like to thank EVERYONE who made the day a success including Bob Jacobs and our friends at Surf for loaning us equipment. We are all very grateful to you for that......it certainly came in handy!!!

After a GREAT DAY of drum corps, a bunch of the younger crew went to Applebees while the "adults" went back to the scene of the crime from our video!!!!!HAHAHA....eats and drinks followed by a little dancing where Fusion got a nice shout out from the DJ who was a friend of Maurice..........MAN, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD!!!

Well, congrats to all of our fellow drum corps on your successes this past weekend and I look forward to seeing you all on the 50!!!

• 2 weeks later...

A great day indeed Ralph. I had to work in the am and ended up getting stuck there longer than I had hoped. As I told the staff, walking in later in the day it was like a parent who takes your kid out for a ride on their tricycles with the training wheels and one day, you come home from work and your kid is on the bike, racing down the road without the training wheels. What a feeling that was.

A great day was had by all and I'd like to thank EVERYONE who made the day a success including Bob Jacobs and our friends at Surf for loaning us equipment. We are all very grateful to you for that......it certainly came in handy!!!

After a GREAT DAY of drum corps, a bunch of the younger crew went to Applebees while the "adults" went back to the scene of the crime from our video!!!!!HAHAHA....eats and drinks followed by a little dancing where Fusion got a nice shout out from the DJ who was a friend of Maurice..........MAN, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN SO PROUD!!!

Well, congrats to all of our fellow drum corps on your successes this past weekend and I look forward to seeing you all on the 50!!!

FC2012 PROMO VIDEO...........

http://youtu.be/r9UkqtpUNwQ

Can't wait for this weekend. More music is all ready to go. Here's some info:

Yes, you can still come down even if you missed open house

Yes, there are still spots in EVERY section.......bring a friend or three

Please bring an instrument (or pad) if you have one and for Sunday's please bring a music stand

Yes, a delicious lunch will be available at our Saturday rehearsals for a small fee

and last but not least.......

Yes, you WILL have a great time.

Hope to see more new faces this Saturday at the Jefferson Township Middle School, 100 Weldon Road, Oakridge, NJ

10:00 - 6:00 pm

Sunday

First Presbyterian Church

Main Street

Stanhope, NJ

12:00 - 5:00