weird question about IW

ordsw24

So, I subbed to Fan Network. I remember a few years ago there being a lot of buzz about a top tier guard in IW who totally choked in finals. They were definitely in the top three and kept their placing after finals, and a lot of posters thought they should have dropped. It may have been on BOA's forum I read about it, so it may have been a few years ago, but it was definitely WGI-IW. Does anyone know the show I am asking about? Apparently, there were like 8 drops, but defenders of the show pointed out that it was a super complex show with all kinds of crazy tricks and they deserved to keep their placement. Anyway, I'd like to check this show out but I can't seem to find it. I only have time for a few shows a day because of my schedule and because I am not allowed to be on the site at work and stuff, and so I don't have time to go through everything. I am really more curious to see if WGI was able to minimize the number of drops that made it on to the tape. The last time I attended WGI, I remember a show that had several very exposed drops, but when I watched the show the other day, I only saw one thanks to the magic of camera work and editing.

Anyway, I know it's a weird question... thanks if anyone can think of what this show might be.

Fantasia 2003

...and it was a lot more than 8 drops; it was well into the teens. The cartwheel sequence alone was 5 drops (only 1 person caught.) That said, the video is edited VERY well to mask a lot of the mistakes. You had to be there live to really see them explode. But, it was a great show...and they did finish in 3rd with the bronze.

• Like 2

Fantasia 2003

...and it was a lot more than 8 drops; it was well into the teens. The cartwheel sequence alone was 5 drops (only 1 person caught.) That said, the video is edited VERY well to mask a lot of the mistakes. You had to be there live to really see them explode. But, it was a great show...and they did finish in 3rd with the bronze.

it was beyond a travesty...poor patrioits........a big double standard in WC that most are aware of.

I never understood why a guard's better performance from championships couldn't be its official video for that year, as lots of guards over the years have undoubtedly had a much better prelims show than finals.