Eastern Review/Drum Corps Heritage

Realized I haven't received any issues of DC Heritage/Eastern Reveiew for a while now. Well... haven't received any since Bob BellRosa passed on.

Does anyone know what the status is of the publication now? *sigh* Only subscribed two years back and hoping it's just in hiatus and not gone.

Given that Bob passed away in August, and he WAS Eastern Review/Heritage, I think it's gone for good.

He put lots of his time and energy into those publications for nearly 50 years, and those people who would be capable

of pulling off such an effort today are few and far between. I'm sure it cost him money out of his own pockets to keep

the publication active all these years.

Edited by Northern Thunder
  • Like 2

Given that Bob passed away in August, and he WAS Eastern Review/Heritage, I think it's gone for good.

He put lots of his time and energy into those publications for nearly 50 years, and those people who would be capable

of pulling off such an effort today are few and far between. I'm sure it cost him money out of his own pockets to keep

the publication active all these years.

As far as I know, Bob's son in handling all of his memorabilia ... I agree, I doubt very seriously that the magazine will continue ... Brooklyn Mario woukld be the closest one to the family who might know ... or maybe Dave Shaw ...

Cherish what you have ... their precious ... I wish I kept my originals from the 60's ...

Edited by ajlisko