Help for a student

I would do a camp now, but the last camp for the Crossmen was this week I think. I just want to prepare and know my stuff so I can get the best experience out of a camp.

A corps' website may say that their audition camps are done, but most corps will accept new people at any camp. The way they see it, it's the more the merrier. And even if you're told that the line has been filled as of right now, you may end up on a call list for hole fillers, or at least they'll know you for next year, and you'll learn a lot in the process. I say go for it!

• Like 1

Hey guys I tried really hard to convince my mother to go the January of February camps to no avail. It took a lot of convincing to just let me do the camp next year. But I am implementing your advice. I run for at least 20 minutes a day. I practice for an hour at the least. I ordered the Arban's book and H.L Clarke book. I've officially entered into my training periodthumbup.gif

Wish me luck!

tongue.gif