1986 Star of Indiana is DCI.org Download of the Week

As much as I hated their '85 show - I absolutely loved the '86 show. We toured with them alot in '86! That show was out there and had some really cool ideas it it - and I loved the fright wigs. They really added to the "other worldly" look of the guard. I wish that they had continued along this type of show in '87 instead of the Circus one!

According to staff members I spoke with, lots of people associated with the corps considered the circus show a bit of a "hiccup" between greater shows. I'm not saying that I did, but there is no question that they did, after the fact.

Edited by Michael Boo
  • Like 1

Mike, thanks for posting. It's true, "you never forget your first". This show will always be very special to me.

Mike, thanks for posting. It's true, "you never forget your first". This show will always be very special to me.

You're most welcome.

You've given me an idea for another thread: What shows first turned you on to drum corps, and why?

You're most welcome.

You've given me an idea for another thread: What shows first turned you on to drum corps, and why?

I look forward to that thread!