Fan Network, 2012 edition

east.coast.

JAK,not sure what's up at grove perhaps the concept/vehicle is the issue as the performers at grove are good however at this time the show seems to lack clarity and suffers from poor staging.i understand the talented wes cartwright has come in for extensive rewrites hopefully the necesary changes can be made...and soon.

i realy enjoyed SCV...ALOT!

great performance qualities by the guard and especially their wonderful actor/storyteller wayne harris!

I really enjoyed SCV too, that opening flag line was great!

retraction:my info regarding wes cartwright at grove is incorrect.

So i watched orlando.. and LOVED Flanagan, great show. I liked West Broward's show but I think the show has nothing to do with 9/11 besides the few talking pieces they have which mention 9/11 in their music. It could be any show.. They uniforms, floor, etc.. doesn't make sense to me. But talented guard.

• Like 1

Does anyone know why Medea (IA) didn't perform in finals at the Orlando regional? No recap numbers, no video.. finished 2nd in prelims.

I was told their featured performer was injured during warmups, which would have left them with five members on the floor...the guard stuck together and went to the hospital with him.

That stinks! I heard something similar from a friend yesterday. Hope that performer is ok!

I was told their featured performer was injured during warmups, which would have left them with five members on the floor...the guard stuck together and went to the hospital with him.