NIAGARA MILITAIRES seeking Bass Drummers,Cymbal players

CANDRUMMER

THE NIAGARA MEMORIAL MILITAIRES ALUMNI DRUM CORPS from Niagara Falls Ontario are looking for 2-3 Bass Drummers(Both "straight" style and rudimental) as well as 2-3 Cymbal players. The Corps practices every TUESDAY night 7-9:30 at Branch 479 Royal Canadian Legion 5603 Spring St. NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO which is 5 minutes from the CANADA-US Border(Rainbow Bridge)20 min from the Buffalo-Fort Erie Peace Bridge

THE NIAGARA MEMORIAL MILITAIRES ALUMNI DRUM CORPS from Niagara Falls Ontario are looking for 2-3 Bass Drummers(Both "straight" style and rudimental) as well as 2-3 Cymbal players. The Corps practices every TUESDAY night 7-9:30 at Branch 479 Royal Canadian Legion 5603 Spring St. NIAGARA FALLS ONTARIO which is 5 minutes from the CANADA-US Border(Rainbow Bridge)20 min from the Buffalo-Fort Erie Peace Bridge

The Niagara Militaires is probably one of the greatest Senior Drum Corps from the Niagara area. Today they are a well managed Alumni Corps that is continuing to improve with each outing. My first year in Drum Corps was in 1952 when the Grantham Township Police Boys Band. I am currently a member of the Militaires as well as the Hawthorne Caballeros and participate in both as my health will permit. I wish the Corps continued success and urge anyone who has any interest in any section to come out on some Tuesday and have a listen to whats going on. Or just come out to say hello. Good Luck to the Militaires.

Rick R