Today is National Banana Cream Pie Day

Bridgemen's "Chiquita Banana/Yes, We Have No Bananas" OTL 1977.

This is from DCI's Facebook page. (I had spotted earlier that today is National Banana Cream Pie Day. Seriously.)

Enjoy.

Bridgemen's "Chiquita Banana/Yes, We Have No Bananas" OTL 1977.

This is from DCI's Facebook page. (I had spotted earlier that today is National Banana Cream Pie Day. Seriously.)

Enjoy.

Mmmmmmmmm ........ Pie.

If you missed celebrating National Banana Cream Pie Day, you might feel better about yourself if you jump upon today's "National Cold Cuts Day" bandwagon. However, I can't think of suitable selections for DCI.org to present in celebration of NCCD, can you? (So far, all I can think of is "Thick as a Brick Cheese," "My Spanish Olive," "The Wheat Thins Dance," "Cornish Hen Dances" and "Sliced Turkey in the Straw.")

Edited by Michael Boo

If you missed celebrating National Banana Cream Pie Day, you might feel better about yourself if you jump upon today's "National Cold Cuts Day" bandwagon. However, I can't think of suitable selections for DCI.org to present in celebration of NCCD, can you?

Well, DCI could book this stadium for finals...

cold-cut-sandwich.jpg

Have you ever seen a major stadium where the goal posts were as high as the top deck?

And I would guess that all the best seats are sandwiched between the 35-yard lines.

Edited by Michael Boo

today is National Banana Cream Pie Day. Seriously.)

Enjoy.

Oh dam, I missed the commemoration yesterday. Do we know when the National Waffles Day is this year, Michael ?

cold-cut-sandwich.jpg

This would be kinda cheesy for me if we did this.

Oh dam, I missed the commemoration yesterday. Do we know when the National Waffles Day is this year, Michael ?

National Waffle Day is August 24, 2012

But if you can't wait that long, National Waffle Iron Day is June 29, 2012.

There also happens to be four DCI shows on June 29. Get together with your friends and celebrate in Oceanside, CA, Fort Edwards/Glens Falls, NY, Hillsboro, OR or Muncie, IN.