Blue Devils in new Method Commercial?

Mike,

I know this site is not for promoting home products, but Method was one of the first ones on the block to place low environmental impact, natural cleaning products on the market and consistently rated higher in quality in Consumer Reports than Seventh Generation. Their glass cleaner is more effective than Windex. However, Nature's Source is now getting better reviews.

Method has some good non- FruFru scents, although they also have lavender, ugh, the Shalimar and Brute of cleaning product scents.

I've been getting their products at Target for a number of years.

But for DCP purposes, good work by Gibbs to get the gig for some of his BDE crew and good job by the agency's creative people.

I have never seen the ad on my 900 Directv channels. Curious.

Kevin

I'm LMAO. Immediately after I posted, an ad for Tide popped up. Maybe Gibbs or Hop can get them to use some of our folks.

Kevin

We can even argue over a laundry detergent commercial if it in some way involves drum corps! lol.

I think its great. Anytime our activity gets some exposure is a good thing.

And in any case, this wasnt "The Blue Devils" nor was the commercial intended for a drum corps audience. I think most of us in the music world have to settle for something kind of "Silly" to pay the bills. How many great rock drummers ended up in really sh*tty bands just for the payday? Anyone ever hear of Rod Morgenstein? Professor of Music at Berkeley College of Music in Boston Massachusetts, AND the drummer for "Winger". lol. LOTS of talent there going toward a very simple cause. Millions knew him for winger while maybe a few hundred knew him for being a prof.

Same in our activity. RCC Marching band being in Austin powers pretending to play got more exposure than all of the actual shows they ever marched.

I just think its neat that there is any demand for what we do because people think it looks and sounds cool.

And the exposure is already showing with over 260,000 views in 3 days - all for just laundry detergent. And if you look through the comments and top comments, there's discussion about where the drumline's from. Even if it's not "drum corps level" at least it's getting noticed and talked about by people outside the drum corps world. We all know drum corps could use some extra fan love these days!

• Like 2

And the exposure is already showing with over 260,000 views in 3 days - all for just laundry detergent. And if you look through the comments and top comments, there's discussion about where the drumline's from. Even if it's not "drum corps level" at least it's getting noticed and talked about by people outside the drum corps world. We all know drum corps could use some extra fan love these days!

Cool. I liked the commercial! (from someone who never watches commercials let alone TV anymore) Good stuff!