Looking for a current chart - Bari part

Started posting on my old corps thread about when we started changing our style of music and playing BITD (quote below). What I'm looking for is a copy of a current (or recent) Bari part chart so I can compare what is being played today compared to back then. Not holding much hope as I know some corps don't like charts being released and then there might be legal issues (no idea). Anyway I only wasted a few keystokes.... thanks

"Maybe it was the era, maybe it was the staff, maybe we had enough other crap to work, maybe the difference between standstill and field show on but.... man I get my butt worked over for dynamics and phrasing more 'down south' than I did in the 70s. Also wouldn't mind seeing the charts for todays corps as some of what I've played in the last few years is a LOT more involved than BITD. And that's not considering that 3rd valve and nasty key signature (thanks to that 3rd valve)."

Edited by JimF-LowBari