Late season membership openings

Are there any openings currently for potential members who were unable for whatever reason to march an entire season?

I ask for a personal reason to assist someone I know about who marched last year and was unable to march this season, but is now available.

But it's possible there are openings due to injuries or other reasons for a variety of performers who happen to be quick learners.

So...do you know of anything? (With the permission of the mods, let's include both classes.)

Great idea. I would love to find out about open spots. I had to leave during pre-tour because of an injury, but the surgery has fixed the problems, and I would do anything to not miss my age-out year.

Great idea. I would love to find out about open spots. I had to leave during pre-tour because of an injury, but the surgery has fixed the problems, and I would do anything to not miss my age-out year.

Which raises a point: If you or someone you know is looking for a position, please share what you do and give a little background about your ability to pick things up quickly. Or perhaps you're willing to even march a horn hole and just hold the instrument.

The person I'm looking for marched a top-12 corps last year as a percussionist and couldn't do the season this year, but due to certain circumstances, he can do the end. He's quite advanced and can play all the percussion. He recently won a state-wide contest for young musicians and learns music quite quickly.

What does anyone know about others who might be available to help out a corps in need?

Which raises a point: If you or someone you know is looking for a position, please share what you do and give a little background about your ability to pick things up quickly. Or perhaps you're willing to even march a horn hole and just hold the instrument.

The person I'm looking for marched a top-12 corps last year as a percussionist and couldn't do the season this year, but due to certain circumstances, he can do the end. He's quite advanced and can play all the percussion. He recently won a state-wide contest for young musicians and learns music quite quickly.

What does anyone know about others who might be available to help out a corps in need?

Marched low brass for two years in a Top 5 open class corps, and low brass in a Top 5, multi-champion World Class corps. I suffered a shoulder injury during pre-tour, but can still march and carry an instrument. Never had a problem picking up drill or music quickly.

Marched low brass for two years in a Top 5 open class corps, and low brass in a Top 5, multi-champion World Class corps. I suffered a shoulder injury during pre-tour, but can still march and carry an instrument. Never had a problem picking up drill or music quickly.

Folks; we've got to find something for fsubone. Imagine how that could turn a sickening slap in the face into a positive that will make them smile for life.

Folks; we've got to find something for fsubone. Imagine how that could turn a sickening slap in the face into a positive that will make them smile for life.

Thank you. This is my age-out, and it's terrible to be home missing it.

Does anyone know of any openings for marchers who learn fast? Even if it's just to carry a horn to fill in a drill hole?

Does anyone know of any openings for marchers who learn fast? Even if it's just to carry a horn to fill in a drill hole?

I think Phantom has a tuba hole? And I seem to remember Cadets mentioning having a baritone hole not too long ago?

Thought I had heard that about Phantom needing a Tuba as well. Could you imagine jumping into the middle of that program right now? Awesome!

Either way I hope you find something. If you don't have your site set too high I'm sure there would be any number of open class corps looking for players. A friend of mine also drives for the Troopers. I will check with him and see what they might need.