are you ready to Rock

Anyone else unnable to rewind the feed? It's getting stuck and going right back to the beginning of int...

So what do judges do in this case where wind is OBVIOUSLY hurting their performance? I know they'll be just fine and were in San Antonio, but this wind is making them look and sound pretty weak.

The sheets specify that "dealing with the show environment" is part of what's considered/judged. So I don't think they would count off for problems caused by the weather, but they would count off if the performers dealt poorly with blown-over props etc.

Anyone else unnable to rewind the feed? It's getting stuck and going right back to the beginning of int...

Ya, I get to Pioneer and then it bumps right to Intermission for me. I was instructing at a high school tonight and wanted to see the corps before, but I'm having trouble

• Like 1

Ya, I get to Pioneer and then it bumps right to Intermission for me. I was instructing at a high school tonight and wanted to see the corps before, but I'm having trouble

Same thing's happening to me...lame...

1343353671[/url]' post='3185117']

The sheets specify that "dealing with the show environment" is part of what's considered/judged. So I don't think they would count off for problems caused by the weather, but they would count off if the performers dealt poorly with blown-over props etc.

Some corps decide to take certain tosses out of a show if it looks too windy.