Revolution '13

Before the patents and old staff members start getting on here and bashing Revolution again, I would ask that this thread be closed. The current staff, including yours truly, had nothing else in mind but the safety of the kids and their experience from this year. They made it to finals, competed along the way, and are almost home. Nothing else to it. If you have questions about the organization please ask current staff, not anyone still holding on to the past. Thank you and agin please close thread.....

Last from me on this, then never Revo again: Stu had nothing to do with the Revo problem. Stuart had nothing to do with the Revo problem. New staff didn't have anything to do with Revo problem. It happened, though, and for many (staff and students) it remains an open sore. It is what it is.

Edited by footform

From Boo's prelims blog:

"Sadly, Revolution was going to be with us next, but they had an issue with their equipment truck that is going to require a massive hit in unexpected spending. They didn't know about this until they got ready to come down here from Michigan City and have elected to return home than risk putting the corps in a financial headlock. The age-outs will be returning for the Age-Out Ceremony, though."

I think we can calm down a little now, I bet they're fine.

Edited by DrumManTx

Yes take it from Stu. He was the program coordinator at Revo in 2011 and he and his wonderful staff were the ones who let the whole thing go south at finals. Forgot to mention that huh Stu???

I have never been associated with Revolution, at any capacity, at any time; so it would be wise for you to retract your accusation. Stu is my pseudonym, and I am on this site anonymously, but I will state for the record that you are flat in error on your accusation.

Assumptions are why this thread should be closed......

Closing at author's request.