1966 Dream, SAC Retreat

Here's that 1966 picture of Madison at their State American Legion parade.

It's the last one on the right in their historical pictures:

http://www.corpsreps.com/corpsreps.cfm?view=pictures&corpsid=13&corpstype=Junior

Whatever though, now we know it's them. What a great line-up of corps.

If you go two or three more pics you'll find a picture of the Madison drum line marching off the field at the 66 Dream. White bucks and all

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you go two or three more pics you'll find a picture of the Madison drum line marching off the field at the 66 Dream. White bucks and all

Nice Jim ... wise ### ... some detectives we are ... LOL ...

:blink:

Nice Jim ... wise ### ... some detectives we are ... LOL ...

:blink:

I'll take the hit on this one, I posted the Madison link. But, we all have to admit it was a great run, made us think and brought back some great memories.

And that's what it's all about.

Thanks guys!

Andy,also LOL... Will we see at Secaucus On Sunday???

Scotty's Soup and bucket will be in the house!!!!!!!!!

Andy,also LOL... Will we see at Secaucus On Sunday???

Scotty's Soup and bucket will be in the house!!!!!!!!!

Hey Jim ... I'll be MCing the Secaucus show ... it would be nice if someone could personally deliver me a cup of soup!!!!

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

I'll take the hit on this one, I posted the Madison link. But, we all have to admit it was a great run, made us think and brought back some great memories.

And that's what it's all about.

Thanks guys!

No reason to take the hit... I was at that the show and have pictures of Sky Troopers Sac and Lucys but none of Madison and didn't even relize they were there!LOL

But your right it was alot of fun

Hey Jim ... I'll be MCing the Secaucus show ... it would be nice if someone could personally deliver me a cup of soup!!!!

Andy "will MC for :beer: " Lisko

I will gladly bring you over a cup of the original soup!!!!!!! But I will leave out the ladel See you on Sunday....

No reason to take the hit... I was at that the show and have pictures of Sky Troopers Sac and Lucys but none of Madison and didn't even relize they were there!LOL

But your right it was alot of fun

I missed that Dream because the old man decided to take the whole family to a Mets game.

I couldn't tell you who the Mets played that day. My mind was some 15 miles away at Roosevelt Stadium. How many times living on the east coast do you get to see the Troopers and Cavaliers? Man I was ######.

Edited by gsksun4

I will gladly bring you over a cup of the original soup!!!!!!! But I will leave out the ladel See you on Sunday....

HAHA ... I don't know when Scotty started serving up the soup ... But, I'm sure I drank from one of the original ladels ... rust-encrusted as they were ... HOO HAA!!!!

Andy "it won't exactly be Fran at the mic" Lisko