Genesis Timp Player

I've been searching the threads and have yet to find info on the kid. Hope that person is better. Any info would be nice. Thanks!

????

At the end of their show the timp player went down yesterday. Hit the last note an slumped over the timps. Then tried to get off the timp cart and landed on the ground. They had to get a cart and cart the kid off the field. Others have mentioned it in the quaterfinals post but no one seems to know or even care. No one's posted any reply posts to folks that have posted the same thing about the condition of the kid.

At the end of their show the timp player went down yesterday. Hit the last note an slumped over the timps. Then tried to get off the timp cart and landed on the ground. They had to get a cart and cart the kid off the field. Others have mentioned it in the quaterfinals post but no one seems to know or even care. No one's posted any reply posts to folks that have posted the same thing about the condition of the kid.

I'm sure it is not a matter of not caring. I can't imagine anyone on here not caring about the welfare of a child. Perhaps the news just hasn't been released concerning this kid until his parents are notified or maybe it was not as serious as it appeared. Rather than speculate it is probably better to wait til you hear from the powers that be with the organization before jumping to conclusions unless it is your child.

I'm sure it is not a matter of not caring. I can't imagine anyone on here not caring about the welfare of a child. Perhaps the news just hasn't been released concerning this kid until his parents are notified or maybe it was not as serious as it appeared. Rather than speculate it is probably better to wait til you hear from the powers that be with the organization before jumping to conclusions unless it is your child.

The parent and child care worker in me kicked in when I saw that kid go down. Same thing plays into why i am inquiring about the kid too. I make no apologies for that. I didn't mean not caring in a mean way. It's just that I've seen 2 posts on the QuarterFinals thread that were never addressed or even mentioned. So I should have said that those posts were overlooked instead of folks "not caring."

Mr. Boo, I had to rewind the feed on the FN to see exactly what happened. It took awhile to actually figure it out. The first clue was the audience clapping while the cart drove off. I reviewed it several times to figure out what had happened.