Man I love Boston Crusaders!

Count me in as a Fan and by the way maybe they should return the 43k that their fans donated a couple of weeks ago !!! or maybe it was the one fan that donated the entire amount

• Like 1

I think the book is awesome and I doubly appreciate that their electronics are so unobtrusive. This show takes a lot of guts, especially on a year like this where everyone else is leaning on their electronics to add heft to their fortes and to cover transitions and big drill moves. Thank you Boston for doing it old-school, and for putting on a show with such discernment and emotional range.

• Like 1

1344651526[/url]' post='3201072']

I think the book is awesome and I doubly appreciate that their electronics are so unobtrusive. This show takes a lot of guts, especially on a year like this where everyone else is leaning on their electronics to add heft to their fortes and to cover transitions and big drill moves. Thank you Boston for doing it old-school, and for putting on a show with such discernment and emotional range.

Visually and musically, Boston's show is tough. It is a risk in this year's mix to go this route, but it pays off. It's a dramatic and fantastic ride. Good luck tonight in finals, BAC!