Need Help with Harnesses

Skylinersop16

Being a horn player, I am at a disadvantage when it comes to drums but it comes with the territory of corps director now. :tongue:

I had 4 Slingerland snares donated to me and they all have these multi angle bars on them. I received 2 Magnum carriers but need 2 more or something similar. Does anyone know where I can find harnesses at a reasonable price to fit these multi angle bars? I have been keeping an eye on eBay but nothing has come up yet.

IMG_20120705_180407.jpg

I don't know where you could purchase those style carriers, but I would wager that Ron at 2CoolPercussion.com could fabricate something functional for you. I'd send an e-mail his way.

I want to thank you for the tip. I emailed Ron and within the hour he got back to me. He happened to have 2 of the Magnum carriers that he is willing to refurbish for me!

• Like 1

I want to thank you for the tip. I emailed Ron and within the hour he got back to me. He happened to have 2 of the Magnum carriers that he is willing to refurbish for me!

search ebay for carriers under percussion.There were a couple there lately

I believe MCCORMICKS has a carrier like that or try 1800USABAND aka Taylor Music

Try BARRY KADANE The Drum Percussion Doctor out on Long Island West Babylon I believe.He has a warehouse FULL of marching percussion including hard to find older model vintage stuff.REASONALBE prices too. Ive dealt with him before GREAT GUY!!