Little Fugue in g minor/Dies Irae Brass Feature

Here's an original composition of mine. It's a brass feature inspired by Cavaliers 2011/2012. This is just a little idea, and probably wont be stretched out into an entire movement. The difficulty would probably be for an "upper tier" corps. I will admit though, the tempo is a bit too fast. :tongue:

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 2

Here's an original composition of mine. It's a brass feature inspired by Cavaliers 2011/2012. This is just a little idea, and probably wont be stretched out into an entire movement. The difficulty would probably be for an "upper tier" corps.

Enjoy, and tell me what you think!

Like your little idea! Do this too please :D

Like your little idea! Do this too please :D

Hmm...I'd have to tamper with the melody a bit. It would definitely be an interesting piece to arrange.

• Like 1

Hmm...I'd have to tamper with the melody a bit. It would definitely be an interesting piece to arrange.

It was music for a winter guard 76-77; tamper with the speed up or down, have fun, get it :D I listened to my 1977 drum corps recording on a cassette player this eve. The tape is 90 minutes, side A and B, but our show was only 20 minutes in 77. Modern day drum corp is 11-13 minutes or so. I wish I could explain the other 70 minutes of music on my tape. It was so long ago. Wild stuff!

ps send me a pm on how to do that youtube thing please :smile: