14 Piston Rotor Horns, need estimate

pnmtech

Hi all,

I have 14 piston rotor horns in varying conditions. Most need a little work, I was wondering what a fair price would be for each or all in bulk as I have received several request, and want to make sure I’m being fair to them and me price wise. Thanks for any input you may have (see attached links to Pics, there is one contra that didn't quite make the pic)

http://pnmtech.com/horns1.jpg

http://pnmtech.com/horns2.jpg

http://pnmtech.com/horns3.jpg

Fully functional Titleist bugles w/o cases, 25-50 bux. You'll have better luck on eBay than here.

Incomplete and obsolete horns, maybe a buck a pound.

What brand is the Contra?

Just to clarify, i was posting this to get a ballpark fair value, not to sell them on here (though im not opposed to it) All the horns are Dynasty and from the 70's Madison Scouts if that matters, thanks to those that posted helpful info. I've sold a Sop Bari and French horn (playable good condition) to some of my fellow members that offered me 100 each which was why I was posting this because I didn't want to inadvertently rip anyone off (or undersell if they were worth like a fortune or something ;-)) again thanks for the info, I hope to have them professionally restored one day finds permitting to preserve their history. Anyhoo, peace out!

• 2 weeks later...

Just to clarify, i was posting this to get a ballpark fair value, not to sell them on here (though im not opposed to it) All the horns are Dynasty and from the 70's Madison Scouts if that matters, thanks to those that posted helpful info. I've sold a Sop Bari and French horn (playable good condition) to some of my fellow members that offered me 100 each which was why I was posting this because I didn't want to inadvertently rip anyone off (or undersell if they were worth like a fortune or something ;-)) again thanks for the info, I hope to have them professionally restored one day finds permitting to preserve their history. Anyhoo, peace out!

Check the completed items on Eaby for bugles.You will get an idea what people are paying, add the shipping to the final value.Time of the year is valuable since people will sell cheap at the end of a season and pay more when a group is gearing up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"14 Piston Rotor Horns" Wow! 14 pistons! I have only ten fingers :shutup: