A Drum Corps Xbox game?!?!?!?

I think the biggest market could be high school marching band kids, who will relate to the activity but be attracted by the challenges that exceed their experience to date. They may not start out knowing much about drum corps but it could be another way of attracting their interest.

But, if you read through the lines you would have caught what I really meant.

A) The guy who is essentially the content gatekeeper for the XBOX is fanatical about marching band and no doubt he has thought about this kind of thing

B) He has the knowledge of how to make it happen, knows the guys that can make it happen and is in a position to make it happen.

C) Even with points A & B, it still does not exist, which suggests there really isn't a large enough market for it to make it worth it. If there was, because of points A & B, it would already exist.

Doesn't hurt to try, but all signs point to the market not really being large enough.

Edited by danielray

just on the brainstorm side:

It needs an XTREME element and or a fantasy mode. If you want to reach a larger audience and then make it a game for everyone.

It could still include band geek mode and corps freak mode. A corps designer mode where you can build your corps, design uniforms, flags and aux equipment. Include a drill design mode. A corporate management/civilization mode. Compete on tour like football seasons.

BUT... What XTREME elements can you ad? (I used XTREME for the XBOXERS.)

Go outside logic and controllers and make something that appeals to the masses.