2012 Age-Outs

I was on the field as an Alumni this Year (Celebrating DCI's 40th and my 30th since I aged-out) and I wanted to know what token you left on the field??? I saw a few interesting items left behind this year :)

I was on the field as an Alumni this Year (Celebrating DCI's 40th and my 30th since I aged-out) and I wanted to know what token you left on the field??? I saw a few interesting items left behind this year :)

I KNOW ONE OF THE GUARD AGEOUTS FROM BLUE STARS LEFT HER RIB BELT. SHE MARCHED WITH TWO BROKEN RIBS LAST YEAR FOR HALF THE SEASON.

I don't remember leaving anything but I do remember taking my shoes off as we marched off.

Not an age out, I was 19... we just folded.

It's mostly frowned upon now to leave stuff on the field. DCI doesn't like having to employ the cleaning crew to stay all night to clean stuff off of the field from the age-outs.

• 2 weeks later...

I was allowed to take a drumstick off of the field this year as a souvenir!!!

My soul.

• Like 2