DCA Pix postings

chasgroh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks my friend.......sorry we didn't get a chance to share a libation or three

...yup, you almost broke my camera, Jim! I'm doing the prelim thing and will backtrack later...patience!

...I just posted CorpsVets (or "CV"...is the name change official I wonder?)...very challenging to photograph, considering the front panels...

...I just posted CorpsVets (or "CV"...is the name change official I wonder?)...very challenging to photograph, considering the front panels...

Just an FYI...the official name is now Atlanta CV. CorpVets is still used in reference to the alumni, but the corps name has officially changed. Thanks,

Dan

By the way...nice profile shot of the drum major! Where did all that grey hair come from though? Must be a glitch with the color in that shot! ;)

Dan

By the way...nice profile shot of the drum major! Where did all that grey hair come from though? Must be a glitch with the color in that shot! ;)

Dan

...nah...I think it's a "dad" thing. ;0)

...Empire Statesmen are now posted...I don't believe I didn't get a pic of David Bruni!? Oh, well, he shows up in a few other venues, that's for sure... ;)

.Kidsgrove Scouts are now in the Archives. If it seems like there're quite a few of one individual, there are: his name is David Lancaster and he was a member, once upon a time, of a Catherine Float VK pit...

.Kidsgrove Scouts are now in the Archives. If it seems like there're quite a few of one individual, there are: his name is David Lancaster and he was a member, once upon a time, of a Catherine Float VK pit...

Ha...small world. Catherine was my pit instructor in Blue Devils back in the day!

Dan