Rules for spinning at a differant school?

Star1Bandit

So despite spinning with her two seasons before and spinning a different season as well, our school's color guard coach decided that anyone who didn't spin this last marching season can't spin for winter guard. I was trying to find the rules to spin with another school in the district and it wasn't quite clear, and I'd really like to spin with the other school in my district. Anyone know the exact rules, or better yet have a link to them?

You need to look at the WGI membership rules - you could contact WGI directly and ask.

Hope you get to spin!

From the 2013 WGI Manual:

There's nothing about this topic. You would have to look at your local winterguard circuit's rules and guidelines pertaining to scholastic units.

So despite spinning with her two seasons before and spinning a different season as well, our school's color guard coach decided that anyone who didn't spin this last marching season can't spin for winter guard. I was trying to find the rules to spin with another school in the district and it wasn't quite clear, and I'd really like to spin with the other school in my district. Anyone know the exact rules, or better yet have a link to them?

Contact me at dale@wgi.org and I'll give you some guidance.