Christmas lights synchronized to drum crops music

Last year I stumbled on a video of a house with thousands of lights that were synchronized to drums corps music; I can't remember if it was Crossmen's Russian Christmas Music, or something from Crown.

I searched Youtube and found several videos of the house I remember, but none with the music I heard. I searched DCP for a post on it because I also think I found the video because someone here posted it, but couldn't find that topic.

Anybody have a clue what I'm talking about?

Regards,

Merry Christmas,

John

• 3 weeks later...

found it, it was Crown's music, Carol of the Bells, set to a light show

If the link is not kosher remove it, but I've seen tons of youtube links so I figure it's good.

Regards,

John

Here is another one.

Chuck

• Like 1

Here is another one.

Chuck

This one is amazing! One of my favorite shows, EVER! Seeing '87 SCV put to lights is fantastic!

I want to do this! I wonder if the controllers come with free shopping cards I can give my wife if she'll let me do it? :tongue:/>

• Like 1

This one is amazing! One of my favorite shows, EVER! Seeing '87 SCV put to lights is fantastic!

I want to do this! I wonder if the controllers come with free shopping cards I can give my wife if she'll let me do it? :tongue:/>/>

I can help ypu get started if you want, but it's really pretty easy. A lot faster to get up and running than I thought it would be.

Chuck

I can help ypu get started if you want, but it's really pretty easy. A lot faster to get up and running than I thought it would be.

Chuck

Is that your house, Chuck?

Was wondering if this is the only piece played throughout the season, then visited the website and saw all the other tunes.

I'll PM you when I can add this to my plate (and after I get city opinion - I live on a pretty busy state road).

Starting at zero, how long to get up to working? Do I have to start now, in June, or in October?

Is that your house, Chuck?

Was wondering if this is the only piece played throughout the season, then visited the website and saw all the other tunes.

I'll PM you when I can add this to my plate (and after I get city opinion - I live on a pretty busy state road).

Starting at zero, how long to get up to working? Do I have to start now, in June, or in October?

That is my house and this was the second year I've done this. The first year I had one controller which controls 16 channels or plugs/electrical chords. I got the hardware up and running on a laptop in less than hour. Programming a 3 minute song took about 3 hours. This year I had 3 controllers and it took me about 5-6 hours per song. You get better the more you program plus there are some little tricks I've learned.