Cadets2 "new" uniforms?

George Hopkins posted a pic awhile back showing the Cadets(1) support crew working on the traditional maroon top, white bottom uniforms. Then the Cadets2 posted this recruiting picture on Facebook:

419708_411230492286334_383050278_n.jpg

I wonder if they will now be in the all white/cream. If so, awesome! I dig those more than the stock Cadets uniforms!

I've been wondering the same myself. I wonder if C2 will get uni 'hand-me-downs' from the Cadets every season? After all, it does seem like the DI corps gets new unis every year now :)

Pretty darn good hand me downs

I've been wondering the same myself. I wonder if C2 will get uni 'hand-me-downs' from the Cadets every season? After all, it does seem like the DI corps gets new unis every year now :)

I dont even think they are hand me downs. I think they are just flip flopping whenever it makes the sense.

Yes they will be in the all cream uniforms with maroon cummberbunds and crossbelts. I wish we had those uniforms last year, but at least I got the honor to wear a piece of Cadet history in my old age of 23! (Almost 24) ;)

• Like 4

Last year we were supposed to wear the all maroon uniforms and then in April if I remember correctly, it was changed to the traditional uniforms. I believe the all cream uniform will most likely be the permanent uniform for C2. And like Evan said, wearing the traditional uniform last year was most certainly and honor and i'm grateful I was able to march last year before the chaos of graduating high school kicked in.