Glassmen Launch Online Auction

The Glassmen Alumni Association has launched an online auction of memorabilia including some cool drum corps items which will appeal to many DCI fans. Check out flags, programs, horns, show tickets, and even bid on a day with Dan Acheson! Head on over and bid early and often! A great way to support helping to get the Glassmen back on the field.

Glassmen Auction Link

The Glassmen Alumni Association has launched an online auction of memorabilia including some cool drum corps items which will appeal to many DCI fans. Check out flags, programs, horns, show tickets, and even bid on a day with Dan Acheson! Head on over and bid early and often! A great way to support helping to get the Glassmen back on the field.

Glassmen Auction Link

Auction just launched and its over in a week? :doh:

FYI the autographed Eric Whitacre album should garner some attention. :music:/>

Cute story they put with it. He was giving away autographed CDs with his kick starter though. So is it even true their story of him donating it as it was the last piece played by the corps in Gwest? I've been very quiet through this whole Glassmen thing especially when it comes to the now existing alumni association. Funny that its run by these true alumni, but people I never even knew existed in my 5 years with the corps.

I'm glad something is being attempted but its gonna take a lot more than an auction to get the corps back out and the. BOD sure is mighty quiet still. It's unsettling to this alum.

Cute story they put with it. He was giving away autographed CDs with his kick starter though. So is it even true their story of him donating it as it was the last piece played by the corps in Gwest? I've been very quiet through this whole Glassmen thing especially when it comes to the now existing alumni association. Funny that its run by these true alumni, but people I never even knew existed in my 5 years with the corps.

I'm glad something is being attempted but its gonna take a lot more than an auction to get the corps back out and the. BOD sure is mighty quiet still. It's unsettling to this alum.

I'm waiting for the cookbook...

Is it possible to list the corps that are in the programs that are offered? I think I recognize the one from 1975.

Cookbooks? Cookbooks? Is there a link (and, no, I don't want a sausage)?

Is it possible to list the corps that are in the programs that are offered? I think I recognize the one from 1975.

Cookbooks? Cookbooks? Is there a link (and, no, I don't want a sausage)?

Here's a link to the cookbook announcement: http://www.glassmenalumni.org/2013/02/pre-order-your-copy-of-the-glassmen-cookbook/

Wish I had seen this before. I actually sent them an e-mail a few weeks back asking about it, but never got a reply...guess I'll pre-order now...