Reading Buccaneers Spring Preview

I can't wait to see my old team this weekend!!!! It should be a fabulous show with lots of alumni corps and spectacular performances from Fusion Core and the Reading Buccaneers!!!! Come join them and lots of your friends for a great night of drum corps. I always enjoy this showing and catching up with friends I haven's seen in awhile.

I hope to see you there,

Today's SPRING PREVIEW DAY!! Join us tonight at 7 pm at Twin Valley HS for a great evening!! HFS13

FRIED CHICKEN (BLECH!)

Otherwise a great time and some great shows!

Thanks to everyone who made last night's Spring Preview such a success: Chairman Randy Kerschner and his team of volunteers, Dan Long and the Twin Valley School District, the fans, Selden Cadets, Blessed Sacrament Golden Knights, Skyliners Alumni, Reilly Raiders, Fusion Core, Buccaneers Alumni and the 2013 Reading Buccaneers.

It was a great evening and we are grateful to all who helped make it so.

See y'all in Wildwood in a few weeks! Safe travels!

MODS....

If I've put the photos and audio links in the wrong thread please merge mine, Thanks in advance...

5/11/2013 Reading Buccaneers 'Spring Preview' Links to some photos and audios from Saturday evening...

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/156025-5112013-reading-buccaneers-spring-preview/

On behalf of the NY Skyliners Alumni, I'd like to thank the Bucs and the entire staff for a great day and a great venue! The NY Skyliners Alumni were happy to be a part of your show!