Appalachian Morning

Hi all.

I am trying unsuccessfully to locate a score to Paul Halley's Appalachian Morning. I can't even find who has published it (if any), and so far the major sheet music stores I work with can't find anything either. I know there are a number of great recordings, but contacting someof those folks has not helped either. Does anyone out there know h9ow I can get this thing?

Jordi Vilanova

Hi all.

I am trying unsuccessfully to locate a score to Paul Halley's Appalachian Morning. I can't even find who has published it (if any), and so far the major sheet music stores I work with can't find anything either. I know there are a number of great recordings, but contacting someof those folks has not helped either. Does anyone out there know h9ow I can get this thing?

Jordi Vilanova

ASCAP Database Lists the publisher/administrator as follows:

BACK ALLEY MUSIC

PO BOX 22

NORFOLK, CT 06058 US

(860)824-4000

meg.race@pelagosmusic.com

Hi all.

Jordi Vilanova

Might think about contact Matt Krempanski who created the sounds of the early '90s Crossmen lines that made so much magic, including Appalachian Morning.

It's Paul Winter Consort...

I had to lift the original recording FOR The Paul Winter Consort when they played the Gala Event with University of Northern Colorado music department some years ago. The only music available was a scrap of a lead sheet sent along by Paul Winter. They (Paul Winter) never have scored it out to the best of my knowledge.

Crossmen did play a version of it in 1992 (So did the Glassmen that year). However, it was heavily "drumcorps-ized" (appropriately so by the very talented Matt Krempansky!), so not sure if that's the one you're looking for.

Good luck,

Chuck Naffier

Might think about contact Matt Krempanski who created the sounds of the early '90s Crossmen lines that made so much magic, including Appalachian Morning.