DCPI anti-spam policy

Directors,

I want to take a moment in the midst of what's turning out to be another great season to post a quick reminder of our anti-spam policy. As you all know, directors have the ability to post articles on the Fantasy site. However, our policy is that all articles must conform to DCP Community Guidelines. Specifically, "your participation and the content posted on this site is subject to the DCP Community Guidelines and the DCPI Administrator and site owner reserve the right to immediately remove any content that violates our Community Guidelines and standards and suspend or revoke the privileges of any DCPI participant,"

I bring this up because a director has recently chosen to make spam posts on the board. You may have briefly noticed two posts in the last few days relating to soccer news articles, which are clearly not germane to what we do and are considered spam. These posts were removed and the director in question was warned to stop making spam posts or risk having their account suspended. The director chose to ignore this warning tonight and made a third spam post (see attached below). As a result, I have suspended this director's account for repeated violations of our anti-spam policy.

I know that the vast majority of directors have honored the rules of our site and our league and that I'm just preaching to the choir here, but I wanted to use this as a "teaching moment" as it were.

Thank you, and enjoy the season.

The offending post:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/galen697/DCPI%2020/Spampost_zps67aee9ef.jpg